cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device limit

Despite having watched now tv on the PS3 without problem it now states I have reached my device limit and cant be used. Logged into account only three devices registered and clearly states there is one free space. Oddly it does not have the PS 3 registered even though I have been using it since I joined. Can't believe how difficult it is to try and get advice on here ! All contact info goes around in a big loop and you never actually find a way of contacting anybody. I have never come across such a ridiculous and difficult service. Can someone please help me to get help !!
32 REPLIES 32
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just joined now TV and have only registered my iPad.just tried to watch movie on TV through and it says my limit has been reached.wat is going on with that nonsense?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why am i being told i have reached my device limit! It's ridiculous as i only have two devices registered to the account so i should be able to add another two devices yet getting this error message on having two many devices!!???! 

Please help??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

I will email you shortly.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

why won't it let me remove my ps3 as a device? please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can someone please reset the device limit I made a right mess of it - the devices I want to use I can't know. and it won't let me remove my ps3

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for takign the time to post on the NOW TV Community.

I have sent you an email regarding this query.

Hope that helps.

Kindest regards,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks very much for sorting that out so quickly.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

Just for info it is possible to reach your device limit if you've had all four slots filled in the past and then delete one or more to make space. You are then allowed to only add one device each month, which can lead to a situation where you have spare slots but can only add one device a month. The following article explains the device limit rules

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

One of the NOW TV Team should be able to help you with this when they pick up your message.