cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device limit

Despite having watched now tv on the PS3 without problem it now states I have reached my device limit and cant be used. Logged into account only three devices registered and clearly states there is one free space. Oddly it does not have the PS 3 registered even though I have been using it since I joined. Can't believe how difficult it is to try and get advice on here ! All contact info goes around in a big loop and you never actually find a way of contacting anybody. I have never come across such a ridiculous and difficult service. Can someone please help me to get help !!
32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I had 4 devices registered and they were all being used merrily and suddenly only 3 are registered and it won't let me add my laptop back (which I didn't delete). I was supposed to be able to add the 4th back on the 1st July but now it's telling me I have to wait until August.

Anyone have any top tips/ ways of getting in contact

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

I've just given you an additional device change to make so you can get your laptop back on there 🙂

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i'm having a problem with my ps3 telling me i've hit my limit and therefore i can't view nowtv through it, despite it being 1 of my 4 registered devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

all sorted now. live chat is pretty quick incase anyone was wondering

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Managing-Devices

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Glad to hear it's all sorted.

It sounds like it might of been that you'd hit the max number of device changes rather than devices or an update of the might might of meant it was accidentally being seen as a new device. 

If you do need any more help just post here and we'll come back to you as soon as we can or again live chat is available 8-12 every day.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Speak to NowTV live chat and explain to them what's happened, they should be able to free up a device slot.

Click link below to contact them.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Managing-Devices

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

We set up a Now TV account and began using it on the ps4, then connected three iPads - knowing there was a limit of 4 devices. However we have just bought the Now TV box, and took the ps4 off in order to add the box, but we didn't realise that we would have to wait a month to add the Now TV box. Now we also can't add it back onto the PS4, which means we can't watch Now TV - our main TV source - on our TV. Is there anyway that we can either add back the PS4, and take off an iPad, or get the Now TV box connected? It really sucks to have to wait a month to be able to watch Now TV on our TV. 

Please let let us know if you can help at all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I believe your issue got sorted over our Live Chat service. Let us know if you need further assistance 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team