cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Center channel

Hello,

Now TV on my youview box plays with a center channel. 

On ps3 and 4 no centre channel via a-v receiver   

Have reinstalled and no change. 

Any help advice greatly received   

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Works fine with blue rays but not with Now TV app
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Works fine with blue rays but not with Now TV app

NOW TV currently offers 'stereo' audio, not surround sound audio, which means there is no dedicated 'centre' channel/speaker! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you saying that when watching NowTV on your YouView box via your AV Receiver you are getting sound from your centre channel speaker, were on the PlayStation you are getting no sound via your AV Receiver on the centre channel speaker ?

If that's the case NowTV only outputs sound in two channel stereo and your AV Receiver is up mixing a phantom centre / multi channel surround sound on your YouView box.

Check your AV Receiver for the sound settings that you have used for the YouView box and copy the same sound settings on the input for your PlayStation to get pseudo sound on your centre speaker.

Legend 5
Legend 5

hi @Anonymous User  are you referring to these http://www.richersounds.com/products/hi-fi-separates/speakers/centre-speakers?  You will need to look at their instructions.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.