cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

is there any way to replace the standard router?

Hi, is there anyway to replace the standard NowTV router, my major issue is that I am unable to add in any sort of the control over the times that certain devices can access the internet.

I had a BT router before which was great for this.

I've tried using the firewalll scheduler but it just blocks everything.

cheers

42 REPLIES 42
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks.

I’d like to change the DNS settings. Any idea how i can do that with the
standard router? I don’t see how i can find the username and network
password.

Best,
MHL
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately you can't change DNS settings on the NOW TV Hub, you need to change locally on each device. However if you want to log into the router the username is admin and the password is nowtv unless you've already changed to one of your own.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm really technically impaired. How do I even start with going into the router settings?

If it's just not possible with the NowTV router (which the threads seem to hint at), I have a Sky router purchased as a back up after the last time our (previous) router stopped working. 

I've seen that the NowTV router will have username as admin and password as nowtv and the Network Name if I change to the Sky Router could be found by googling SR101.  No idea what the network name for the NowTV router would be.   

I think I'm on fab fibre.  

Where do I go to administer the router? PC control panel? So confused about where to start.