cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

watch list

Hi the watch list has been clean on the now tv platform why is this as only the other day it had all of the shows i have been watching seems like a change has happened and caused this to be cleared 

can i ask what has caused this to happen 

how do u upload screen shots on here

43 REPLIES 43
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What device are you using where the watchlist disappeared?

Have you tried the standard delete and reinstall the app? Along with turning off your router and device for a minute or two?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
On a PS4, I have done all of that, I have the watch list on my mobile
device just not on my PS4.

What would you recommend me to do?
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

There isn’t much more you can do as you’ve done the standard troubleshooting staff would get you to do.

For live chat click “chat online” within the green box, not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Email address for support can be viewed in the below picture.

6A97DFB7-0BE0-40ED-BCCD-AEEF37DD714F.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the exact same issue. If I don't get my watchlist back I doubt I'll continue as a customer - took ages to put that list together!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

So just noticed across my Amazon fire stick and Sony Android TV both watchlist and continue watching aren’t available. Although weirdly it’s still on my iPhone! 

Will report this tomorrow with staff if it’s still happening.

chrissie1
Advocate

I've been with Now for some time and had built up a continue to watch and saved items on My Tv menu.  They are both blank and have been wiped clean. How do  I get them back?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@chrissie1 

If your still having the issues like the rest of us, you will be best to report the fault by using live chat or email. 

Both methods are within my signature below.

corders
Mentor

I'm having this same issue too. On Monday the watchlist was fine, yesterday it's all gone. I only checked as a friend logged on and found their list was blank and asked me if mine was OK.

I spent a while on chat to someone last night but I'm really not convinced how well they understood the issue. I only use Now TV on my PC through the website and Now Player app. So I logon to the website, choose something and then it opens the player app. The player itself has no functionality. It took me far too long to get through to the person I was talking to that I was using the website. It feels as if all their troubleshooting is based around people using the full blown apps on phones, tablets, TV sticks etc. If nothing else I think they're training and scripts need a bit of improvement. 

Anyway, after fighting for a while, and only contacting them thanks to finding this thread, they had the cheek to say that they've checked and nobody else is having this issue. I then pointed them to this thread on their own community (proving they don't check this for sure) and also stating my friend was having the same issue. They have now apparently raised an issue and will get back to me within 48 hours. In the meantime I've lost my huge library of shows, and apart from a few viewed recently I don't think I'll be able to recall and add them all again (certainly not for shows they currently don't have so you can't search and find them but would reappear on your list when they start up again).

Hopefully they fix this soon or this may be a cancel position as most of the shows I got Now TV to watch have finished or been cancelled and its more a case of finding things to watch to justify paying for this for the two shows I really want. They don't care about customers anyway, only money. Hence why they added adverts into shows and then had the cheek to say pay more for no ads. This is why we have streaming services like this, to have no ads. I'm not paying them more for something that none of the other streaming services I use do!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It happened to me too. I only watch on my laptop, and today I went in and found my watchlist completely empty. No "continue watching" either.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @corders @chrissie1 @Anonymous User 

It’s a known issue and NOW are looking into it. Affecting all devices.