cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

watch list

Hi the watch list has been clean on the now tv platform why is this as only the other day it had all of the shows i have been watching seems like a change has happened and caused this to be cleared 

can i ask what has caused this to happen 

how do u upload screen shots on here

43 REPLIES 43
Popeye13
Scholar 2

Have only just been able to check due to work, but yes, both of mine of the Fire TV Sticks have returned, where they were previously.

Id say this was resolved!

Much obliged

corders
Mentor

Yeah I had that email and filled it in pretty much the same.

Still no Watchlist on the website so there must be a different system for the apps and the website, which is odd as I'd assume it just links back to one DB. I can dig out and try my NOW TV stick but since I watch primarily on my PC it wouldn't help all that much

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@corders 

What about delete your cache and cookies?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

My previous Watchlist and Continue Watching is still missing for me on both my Youview box and Android Tablet.

Haven't had chance to check my Amazon Fire Stick or NOW box yet.

BillyM
Scholar

My previous Continue watching and Watchlist are missing from:

- website

- NOW app on SONY Bravia

- NOW app on BT Pro Box.

This problem hasn't been resolved.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BillyM 

Delete and reinstall the NOW app from your devices. 
This I had to do for my Sony TV and iPhone.

BillyM
Scholar

@gavs82008 

thanks for the suggestions but I'm afraid this hasn't restored my previous Continue watching or Watchlist.

- Now app on SONY Bravia

Reinstalled app. No joy.

- BT Pro Box. Not possible to install and reinstall apps.

- Website. Tried clearing cookies and cache. No joy.

Since the great erasure, at least Continue watching and Watchlist are updating and are consistent across the different platforms.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BillyM 

Not good, as I’m happy to report all my devices are back to normal. 
Although I know other fellow forum users are still having the same issue as you. 

You could bug customer support using one of the methods in my signature below. Although I reckon it’ll be a matter of the waiting game.

corders
Mentor

@gavs82008 

I did the cache clear. I even tried it on browsers I've never used before. Still no list today. I also checked on my NOW TV stick and thats also blank. This is annoying and stupid

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

For me it looks like My Continue Watching and Watchlist before the glitch is slowly trickling back to life since last night / this morning.

The Continue Watching and Watchlist has now reappeared on both my NOW 4K Smart box and Amazon Fire Stick NOW App.

Though this is still missing on my Youview box and Android mobile devices (i.e. Tablet & Phone).