cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

watch list

Hi the watch list has been clean on the now tv platform why is this as only the other day it had all of the shows i have been watching seems like a change has happened and caused this to be cleared 

can i ask what has caused this to happen 

how do u upload screen shots on here

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks good as the concern department has not made any news yet just think
they said it to make it look as they where doing something?

Is there a way to get updates on it?

corders
Mentor

@gavs82008 

They need to look into it faster then. Bad enough they put adverts back in and then want to charge more to get rid of them again, they then manage to break their own customer DB and lose all the watch lists. Then when you contact them claim nobody else has complained about it and you just need to try reinstalling the app. The customer service from NOW is bad and getting worse!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@corders 

To be fair the adverts were added in summer of last year. This fault is nothing to do with the adverts side of things. 

Granted I agree 100% that it should have been resolved by now and its now over a week when it started!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
corders
Mentor

Oh yeah. I know the adverts are nothing to do with this. Just taking a moment to moan about something that's annoying.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Over on Twitter NOW have accepted that quite a few customers (including myself) have lost their My TV (Continue Watching & Watchlist) on various platforms.

All they are saying over on Twitter it's under investigation and will be fixed ASAP.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just had a email the 1st one from the support team snice i reported it

WILL SHARE THE LINK ON EMAIL TO THIS PAGE

COPY OF EMAIL WITH MY ANSERS 

Hi Joe,

Thanks for getting in touch with NOW and letting us know that Watch list is no longer available, we appreciate bringing this to our notice , we will check this and try our best to help you.

First we need a few things. Please fill in the details below and reply to this email without changing the subject line: 

1. Can you please confirm on which device are you facing this issue?
any tv app computer website
2. Can you see the Rail and its empty or can you not see the rail at all
if u mean the 2 list areas then yes saying RAIL WHAT DO U MEAN
3. If you can't see the rail, can you try and watch an asset or add something to your watch list?
SEE ABOVE
4. Can you check on another device to see if you Continue watching and MY TV rails are populated with Content?
HAVE to re find and work out which of the episodes I have watched
5. If on Desktop or Mac can you clear the browser cache, History and cookies and try again?
yes but  u HAVE HAD OTHER USERS REPORT THE SAME
6. What browser are you currently using, can you try a different browser?
yes but as above big issue now reported on it on ur forum
Reply to this email without changing the subject line, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
The NOW Team

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just had the exact same email from support. 

Told them that the photos I sent in the original email is what the error is. 

Had to explain that because its been over a week the "empty rail" has moved on since I have watched content. 

The watchlist and continue watching is still on my iPhone, however its not in sync with what I have been watching over the last week. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @corders @schnapps @Anonymous User @chrissie1 @Saint1976 @Simon-J @RoyB 

@Anonymous User @Popeye13 @Anonymous User 

So I can confirm that my watchlist and continue watching are back on my Sony TV.

The main caveat is that the continue watching is to the point before the original fault.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

will have a look at my sticks today lets hope thats it fixed

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Checked both Amazon Fire sticks last night after posting and happy to confirm that it's back to normal.