cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

service is crap!!!!!

Hi, I set an up account  to watch GOT, every time I had to re-enter my details, now that it  is finished I wanted to watch  "Rivera", not possible via an Apple Pc or a  bulk standard IMB pc running windows 7.  the system does not work and is taking my money and not providing a service.

I'm sorry but I'll not be recommending NowTV to anyone.

yours 

Richard Kusnierz

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

1MB is very small. Even 1GB is very small. Are you sure either is the memory capacity of your PC?

And your ‘Apple PC’ - what is it exactly, and what OS version is it on?

I’m running NowTV on both PC and iMac, and even though I am running the Windows 10 dedicated app, I had the browser/player combination which you are limited to on Windows 7 working OK before that.

So NowTV on these devices is not universally broken by any means, even if you are having local difficulties. Which, if you post a bit more information about these devices, and what precisely breaks where, we may be able to help with.

But the ‘gold standard’ for NowTV usability is if you can get a NowTV Stick (nett £4.01 considering the bundled passes) and plug it into your TV and see if that works.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.