cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

picture audio out of sync streaming

on windows 8 with internet explorer and silverlight picture slows down and gets out of sync with audio very quickly.  I run the latest version of silverlight and internet explorer on an acer laptop aspirev5 series

42 REPLIES 42
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Picture and sound not in sync ??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

What device are you using? And what programme is not in sync with the picture and sound?

Thanks

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have the same problem doesn't work in any browser but I downloaded the windows app and it works there
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same problems I have, this appears to have been going on for months without any resolution. The fault clearly rests with Now tv, are they ever going to correct this - BBC I player and ITV player seem to be on top of it! I certainly won't be paying anymore to Now tv as it stands - unwatchable!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This Nowtv service is sooooo bad, ubelievably so for a massive company like sky. So my latest problem is that I try and use the app and playback is all garbled, so I reinstall silverlight and try all the fixes then give up. So I try chrome - not supported. The Edge again not supported. so I have to download firefox. So I press play and get device limit reached - what? I only have a roku box and this laptop and realise that the other 3 devices are actually all this laptop.

Previously I have an issue with the new roku box. had to reset that when it arived and I still get copyright errors when using iplayer etc.

Now I used Netflix before. This works everytime. Every device. No issues. What is going on here guys?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thank you both for getting in touch, can you both let us know which shows/episodes you're having issues with? @Anonymous User can you try to view on any device now as it should give you no problems. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello Ranj, nowtv app is still garbled on playback. I am again trying Firefox and telling me device limit reached. So frustrated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry about the delayed reply.

NOW TV app - are you talking about the Box? Can you tell me what have you watched and what exactly happens - picture quality, sound issues etc?

In regards to device limit, have you been able to play out anything on your laptop/PC? 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having trouble on a Windows 10 PC on Internet explorer.

Spend less time on ip protection and more on making a service that works and you might get a return customer
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hey , Im having real difficulty watching anything on my entertainment monethly pass , as it all seemes to be out of sync! i really love thIS service but paying for it and not being able to use it is making me really sad 😞 ive been trying to watch baskets the affair and loads of other thing but the sound is 5 seconds behind the visual . Im watching now tv through my windows computer on internet explorer. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! thank you