cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ooops something went wrong (with everything?)

I am completly unable to log into nowtv from any device on my home broadband, everything gives me a similar message 

Oops something went wrong

Sorry, something went wrong at our end, please refresh this page to continue.

But It's been happening for over a week now, and I can't even log in to view my account information, let alone watch anything, even the status check page gives me this error.

Not been able to get on live chat once. This happens on mac, xbox and PC, I can log in via a phone off wifi, but as it's a new device i can't change it yet this month so i can't watch anything on that either.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

On my previously link, can you access on the page "drop them a message" ?

Have you tried a different internet browser with your smart phone making sure the ad blocker is disabled and Javascript is enabled on your phone ?

When i notice somebody from the NowTV Forum Team has logged in on here i will tag them, so they can assit you further.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought a stick last week got to the set up stage of putting in the code on the tv (which I’m doing in my phone and my laptop) I have tried and tried and just keep getting the “oops something went wrong our end please refresh the page to continue” 

I have tried different browsers on my phone any ideas anyone I’m not very good at technology 

OILCAN
Scholar

Hi mate, when l started up with Nowtv a few months ago and connected my 1st stick, got a similar message.  I hadn't gone far enough in the set up process and validated the pass.  Once that was done it worked.  Not sure if that's your issue, but worth checking.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please delete post