cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv wont work on my laptop

NOWTV Wont work on my laptop, asked to install silverlight which i have done but it still wont load any film.

135 REPLIES 135
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi peters1122,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with NOW TV.

Can you tell me what issue you yourself are experiencing, so that we might help you get the most from the service?

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my laptop is an accer travel mate i have been watching now tv on my laptop for a while and all of a sudden it keeps sending me an error message saying theres something wrong with my audio output or something but yet it was working fine the other night shut my laptop down and went to sleep the next evening it was coming up with this message help??????????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

you mention audio output so i presume its not playing audio as it should?

if so have you tried youtube or similar sites so get test on audio if it dont work? Then >

try do a system restore just in case windows updated a driver that didnt quite do work correctly 

or other 

as for silverlight i did see a security update to it few days back on my win7 64bit laptop

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would suggest the silverlight plug in is being blocked.

Took me an age scanning support and pages on this forum.

But I found it after no support and by fluke.

Google allowing plug in's and then add now TV.

Or look at the nav bar if there is a cross with plug in blocked when you hover, check the box allways allow.

Been runnig Now TV for a while then just failed on all PC's 

Not being funny guys but listen to the questions and offer some good support.

Not just the usual rubbish others provide. Have you got good broad band, is it hard wired etc.

And the link in this thread to un tick and tick again is a joke. 

Love the package but work on the support. 

I know only to well as I run a support desk and we research a problem before firing ramdom solutions. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User did you not see this post http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Windows-PCs-Laptops/Google-Chrome-Silverlight-compatibility-and-NOW-TV-on-Windows/m-p/281019#U281019 pinned to the top of this forum? The issue with Chrome only began in the last few weeks with the automatic upgrade to version 40, whereas this thread is years old and was last posted on in July 2014.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can*t get now tv on my laptop ...... i have downloaded sliverlight but everytime the films load a message appears .. about the graphics please can you help thanks chris caffrey

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that 😞 Can you tell me which laptop are you using and what operating system is it running? 

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far? If yes, can you name them please?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's ok now had to load latest graphics and drivers and Microsoft sliver light
Anonymous User
Not applicable

what on Earth does that mean?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Netflix it is then!!!!!!!!