cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv wont work on my laptop

NOWTV Wont work on my laptop, asked to install silverlight which i have done but it still wont load any film.

135 REPLIES 135
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Paul95oneill,

Thanks for the post - Have you fully signed up online to NOW TV via PC or laptop? 

You would need to complete the full sign process for NOW TV in order for any movies to be viewed. This process includes creating a new ID for NOW TV and parental and payment pins.

If you have already done the above that's great, you could select my account and device management to see if the device(s) registered is the same as the one used to try to watch Final Destination 5. Has Silverlight fully been installed? You may have the plugin but need to fully download the Silverlight application.

Updates welcomed

Thanks

Dre

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im having the same problem no idea why its not working

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi nicktilley,

Could you let us know a few more details about the problem you're having? Which device are you using, which operating system and which browser? What can you see on screen and is there an error message? When in the process of trying to watch a movie does the error occur?

Do you have Silverlight installed and, on the 'Playback' tab, is the top box ticked and the bottom box unticked? Could you try uninstalling Silverlight, clearing your browser history and cache, and reinstalling Silverlight? When trying to play a movie again, please leave it running for a couple of minutes before concluding there's no change.

Are you seeing 'Watch Now' or 'Subscribe Now'? If the latter, it most likely means you're not signed into your account or, if you have set up more than one account, that you're attempting to sign into the wrong account.

Regards,

Annette

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

done what it says to on silverlight and still no luck someone pls help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi  @Anonymous User are you able to play the test video posted above by Aaron S?

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes played the test vidio no problem 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

still not playing getting fed up now with problems thinking of canceling

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i think im going to cancel my account wont work on my lap top or xbox.been like that for weeks,i can only watch on a iphone wtf

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that your having some problems.

Can you give us more information on what happens why you try to view on your laptop and also your Xbox.

Any error messages ?

What browser and operating system are you using on your laptop ?

The more information you can give us the better 🙂

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV is using subscribers as guinea pigs to work out how to stream as cheaply as possible while milking £9.99 as many times as they can before customers get sick of Silverlight issues, streaming problems, buffering, crashes etc

It is a giant scam and after trying to watch a couple of football matches that looked like snow was falling

and the players were on crack I have given in.

So Mr Murdoch you can stick Now TV where the sun don't shine and go back to listening to celebs phone calls, or murdered children, whatever gives that little dinky of yours a 45 degree rise.

BEFORE you sell something to people its a good idea to make it work first. It's simple.

Punters - you are paying big money for Sky to use to develop this system. Your money - their profits.

Get a dog take a walk - enjoy life.

Peace out.