cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

mspr.hds

Cannot find mspr.hds file on macbook air , to delete it so enabling me to get rid of black screen with sound . Any suggestions please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User unfortunately I don't think that help article relates to the problem you're experiencing. Are you using the now tv player app? If so, I think you're suffering from an issue that is directly related to the new player.

What type of Mac do you have? And what type of graphics card does it have? If you click the apple logo in the top left of your screen and select 'about this mac' you should get a pop up with your system information. Everything on there would be really useful for the teams investigating this.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, 

I am having the same issue with my MAC OS X version 10.11.3. Is there an easy way of fixing this? Cannot find mspr.hds file so that i can get rid of black screen with sound and watch NOW TV with image. Is there an easy way of fixing this? Any suggestions please!

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello, 

I am having the same issue with my MAC OS X version 10.11.3. Is there an easy way of fixing this? Cannot find mspr.hds file so that i can get rid of black screen with sound and watch NOW TV with image. Is there an easy way of fixing this? Any suggestions please!

Hi @Anonymous User Have you tried this fix posed by @Andy

You should still be able to download Silverlight on your Mac from here

https://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx

Just download firefox, then download silverlight and install with the onscreen instructions. 

Temp fix but you'll be able to watch for now at least until we get this issue sorted.

Thanks, 

Tony