cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bacillus
Expert

issue with choosing different entertainment series seasons

First off I using win 10 1903 with all the updates, IE11 and the now tv app. When I look in my watchlist at any series, if I try to choose any season apart from the start up season 1 I cannot do it. When I click on the down arrow to select the season I'm after, the dropdown list momentarily appears before disappearing and the screen moving back up to the top of the page. You get no chance to click on the season you want. Very frustrating! How do I sort this or is it a site problem?
  • PC
2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@bacillus 

Try scrolling with the mouse.

Or for an altogether better experience, type Microsoft Store, (or as much as is needed to make the App suggestion appear) in the white box with the magnifying glass bottom left on your desktop.

Then open the proffered App, and put NOW in the Store’s Search window. Click on the NOW TV app icon that appears, and Install it.

Then use this instead of the browser/Player combination, as an App right from your desktop.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
bacillus
Expert
Well someone at now tv has taken my issue on board as the drop down menu for choosing seasons has been dropped and replaced by the previous iteration where the season is put into discrete visible circles that show the season numbers.