cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

iPad mini app compatibility

I have an iPad mini which is running iOS 12.5.5 and won’t update to anything more recent. I tried to open the Now app but the required an update to a more recent version. I clicked to confirm this but it said that the app needs iOS 13 or above, so if you have a lower version you can download an older version of the app. I clicked ‘download’ to take this option but it didn’t process, just repeating the option pop up for either ‘download’ or ‘cancel’ endlessly so I am stuck. I can’t download the latest version and I can’t download an older version either, so I can’t watch any shows on Now on my iPad. I’m not going to replace a otherwise perfectly functioning iPad just to get one app, so before I cancel my Now subscription wanted to check if there was anything that could be done, has anyone has this problem? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Try the advice here:-

https://www.imobie.com/support/how-to-install-old-version-of-app.htm

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.