cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have no devices registered but it won't let me watch movies as i have used my limit up?

I was able to watch a movie on my netbook yesterday but today it is saying I cannot watch movies as my device isn't registered. When I go to devices it tells me that no devices are registered! Eh?

41 REPLIES 41
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same problem it won't let me watch anything on movies even though I have no devices registered. It says I have reached device limit

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with the devices on your account. 

I have sent you an email in regards to this query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have no devices registered and I still get an error u have reached the "Your device activity limit has been reached, you cannot add another device. For more info, please go to nowtv.com/help"

It's the same device as before. Why does it see different devices when using different browswers on the same device???

Very poor setup.

Adam

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm having the same issue what can I do about it please help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I've deleted my 4 devices but get the message saying I can't watch anything till next month. Someone help pleaseeee
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have no devices on my account and it says i cant add any till next month as i have used my limit. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I believe your issue is now resolved. If you need further help, please don't hesitate to contact us back 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same has just happened to me someone please help me paid for the service now I can't watch nothing till the 1st march