cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have no devices registered but it won't let me watch movies as i have used my limit up?

I was able to watch a movie on my netbook yesterday but today it is saying I cannot watch movies as my device isn't registered. When I go to devices it tells me that no devices are registered! Eh?

41 REPLIES 41
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Hannah

Check out the following URL:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices 

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Bob

I have already checked out that URL...it was not helpful. 

It offers no help on my specific issue
Please assist directly. 
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hannah

Sorry but I can't help directly because I am a Now TV customer, just like you. All I can do is point you in the right direction, such as Now TV's online Live Chat

OK, did you click the Get in touch option, that should have taken you to within one or two more clicks of Live Chat, and they should be able to sort out your problem, simply because they have sorted your exact same problem for other users before.

UK Bob

NB. This is mainly a customer led forum where the Now TV team occasionally drop by.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler

Hi Bob, 
Apologies, didn’t realise. Thank you for your help. 
Yes I tried the live chat, but that didn’t lead anywhere helpful either. I will try it again though. 
hannah
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone help me it's not letting me watch movies !!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi DylanDegnan,

Thank you for your post.

Please kindly read in full about managing devices and device limits .

As this is an account related matter I have sent you a private message.

Kind Regards,

Zaheer

NOW TV Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It won't let me watch movies!!! I have no devices on but its saying ive used them all up!!! Help please I have paid 30 pound for my box and movies !
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear this has happened. Can you look at your my account section when signed in and see if your devices are visible. If there are no more than the usual amount and you have adhered to the right amount of changes then please log out and sign back in and try again. Let me know if you are still unable to view content.

Thank

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's saying I have no devices on my account
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for getting back in touch. I will send you an e-mail to discuss your account. Please keep an eye out on your e-mails.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team