cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code c0262500

Hi All,

Recently updated my Samsung Ativ Lite to windows 10 and the app no longer works...

Spoken to SIX now tv live chat help team tonight with no joy. c0262500 error code and no playback. Anybody got any ideas? Graphics driver is fully up to date.

Many thanks

116 REPLIES 116
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, 

We appreciate that you have tried all possible ways to get the app working.  Sadly we do not support Linux / Win XP so it won't help.

With the app on your Win 8.1 VM the error observed is pointing that either the display adapter or audio driver needs an update. 

Can you please confirm these are updated and let us know?

Cheers!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hi,

Yes, the audio driver and display adapter driver are as updated as they can be. The display adapter calls itself;

'VirtualBox Graphics Adapter for Windows 8'

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

From reading over your posts I think the issue lies within the setup and the fact that your running Windows as a VM.

Speaking with the techies here this is down to the way that the Windows VM interacts with the graphics card and this then creates the error your having.

If possible can you try a single OS of Windows on your machine and see if the error still happens ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Although I haven't tried the app, I know that I don't have any problems watching Now TV videos on my Windows 8 OS (without VM). Essentially, I was hoping to find whether there was any possibility of Now TV working in some shape or form on Linux or whether there are future plans for it to. My understanding is the dependence of Microsoft Silverlight is the problem. Although I can boot to Windows 8, it would be handy for me to have it working on my Linux machine as a workflow improvement. All my work is on my Linux machine, which is what a lot of my computer uptime is spent doing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello everyone, I am having similar issues to the above.

I have been running NOW TV (via Firefox Browser) for a month or so absolutely fine.No issues.

However a few days ago it just stopped working altogther, displaying the T6030 error code on the browser. I downloaded the Windows App today as a test, and that also doesn't work, displaying the code listed above in the title.

I believe this may be linked to a windows issue as my laptop has been busy auto updating itself over the last week or so,, it would appear that this problem has only been since the updates.

I'm running Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Version 1607

Graphics card is a AMD Radeon HD 8450G

Laptop is a HP Palivion 15

I have updated my graphics card drivers via Windows AND via the manufacturer. I have also uninstalled/reinstalled Silverlight.

Still having the same issues. If anyone can assist, much appreciated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello everyone, I am having similar issues to the above.

I have been running NOW TV (via Firefox Browser) for a month or so absolutely fine.No issues.

However a few days ago it just stopped working altogther, displaying the T6030 error code on the browser. I downloaded the Windows App today as a test, and that also doesn't work, displaying the code listed above in the title.

I believe this may be linked to a windows issue as my laptop has been busy auto updating itself over the last week or so,, it would appear that this problem has only been since the updates.

I'm running Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Version 1607

Graphics card is a AMD Radeon HD 8450G

Laptop is a HP Palivion 15

I have updated my graphics card drivers via Windows AND via the manufacturer. I have also uninstalled/reinstalled Silverlight.

Still having the same issues. If anyone can assist, much appreciated.

@Anonymous User

Hi

Could you try some of these steps as it has helped resolve this issue in the past

Disable Hyper V if you have an AMD graphics card

1. Select Search from the Charms bar.
  2. Highlight Apps and type cmd.
  3. Right click on Command Prompt.
  4. Select Run as Administrator.
  5. Click Yes if prompted by User Account Control.
  6. Type bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off into the command prompt.
  • If the command is input successfully, you should see a message stating The operation completed successfully.
  1. Restart your computer and launch the NOW TV app.
  2. If you don't run virtual machines on your computer, it's unlikely that you'll notice any difference in performance with Hyper V turned off, but you can always re-enable Hyper V if you need it.

To re-enable Hyper V:

1. Select Search from the Charms bar.
  2. Highlight Apps and type cmd.
  3. Right-click on Command Prompt.
  4. Select Run as Administrator.
  5. Click Yes if prompted by User Account Control.
  6. Type bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto into the command prompt.
  • If the command is input successfully, you should see a message stating The operation completed successfully.
  1. Restart your computer to finish re-enabling Hyper V.

Let us know how you get on with this

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your reply. Have followed the instructions (and it completed successfully) but made no difference unfortunately 😞

Francis

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just joined for 14 day trial. HP 15-r218na laptop. Drivers up to date. Installed Silverlight under protest. Unable to play a thing due to this error message. Good thing it's just a trial. So far, trial says fail. 😞

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Just joined for 14 day trial. HP 15-r218na laptop. Drivers up to date. Installed Silverlight under protest. Unable to play a thing due to this error message. Good thing it's just a trial. So far, trial says fail. 😞

Hi @Anonymous User Have you tried the steps posted by Aaron above?

Thanks

Tony

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@TonyD3 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User Have you tried the steps posted by Aaron above?

Thanks

Tony

Hi Tony

Yes. I read the whole thread to date. But I do not have an AMD graphics card. It's an Intel HD Graphics 5500. Windows 10, by the way, and up to date.

Regards,

David