cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code c0262500

Hi All,

Recently updated my Samsung Ativ Lite to windows 10 and the app no longer works...

Spoken to SIX now tv live chat help team tonight with no joy. c0262500 error code and no playback. Anybody got any ideas? Graphics driver is fully up to date.

Many thanks

116 REPLIES 116
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Just wondering if this has been resolved for you ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it does seem that the Device Drivers need update on your device i would recommend contacting Microsoft who can talk you throgh updating these you may also need to install Silverlight here https://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx .

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm having the same issues, just a normal HP laptop..has worked previously, now cannot run it on the app at all, it logs in, gives me a menu..but nothing plays. Get the same error code..will you guys talk to Microsoft or something????
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just £50 on Now TV package and it won't play on my laptop. On firefox it tells me there is an issue withh my audio/video and on the the app I get the error message "Something's not right. A problem is preventing playback. Please try again or visit NOWTV.com/help (c0262500) I am really annoyed that it isn't working as that is £50 wasted money

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

In order to view the NOW TV service using Firefox or Microsoft Edge you also need to install and run Silverlight (which is no longer supported by Microsoft).

However if you have Windows 8.1 (or higher) installed on your computer, the most future-proof way to view the NOW TV service is by installing the NOW TV Windows app.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the app and it still doesn't work it pops up the error code i mentioned above. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

There appears the following topic about the: C0262500 error code

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nvidia ports.pngNvidia screen.pngNowTV error.png

Hello,

Please see pictures. I have a multiple monitor setup and for some reason now TV windows 10 APP ONLY works on the 2 AOC Monitors (see images) My main monitor is the Samsung S32F351 and for some reason when I try playing the APP on that monitor I get the error code "c0262500".

• Using 2 Nvidia GTX 660 Ti graphics cards (Updated to latest drivers even though the issue has been through multiple driver versions)
  • I do not have SLI enabled
  • I installed the windows Media kit (Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10)
  • I swapped the working HDMI cables for the working AOC Monitors on the samsung but still have the same issue
  • I swapped the HDMI ports from Nvidia card 1 and 2 still same issue

Any ideas?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Opened seperate thread please delete

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately NowTV has always been a bit hit and miss for people who use multiple displays. The reason for this is that the use of multiple displays can often cause HDCP issues. As a quick test try turning off your secondary monitor and then attempt to stream something from NowTV. 

People who connect their laptops to TVs also have problems as well. They often have to set the TV as the primary display in order to get NowTV to work. As this will turn off the laptops internal display and you were only get output on the TV.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.