Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Django89
Advocate

Re: C0262500 error code on hp laptop

@Ruchira-J 

Hi,

Yes, the audio driver and display adapter driver are as updated as they can be. The display adapter calls itself;

'VirtualBox Graphics Adapter for Windows 8'

Thanks

0 Thanks
Coltrickle

Re: Error code c0262500

I'm having the same issues, just a normal HP laptop..has worked previously, now cannot run it on the app at all, it logs in, gives me a menu..but nothing plays. Get the same error code..will you guys talk to Microsoft or something????
0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Django89

From reading over your posts I think the issue lies within the setup and the fact that your running Windows as a VM.

Speaking with the techies here this is down to the way that the Windows VM interacts with the graphics card and this then creates the error your having.

If possible can you try a single OS of Windows on your machine and see if the error still happens ?

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
LauraV1984
Advocate

Hi Andy

I have a HP pavilion laptop running on Windows 10. I have the app downloaded on the laptop and watch programs/films via the. I have had a similar problem once before but it seemed to right itself in a couple of days but not this time. I have tried again tonigh and it is still not working. 

Regards Laura 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @LauraV1984

Just wondering if this has been resolved for you ?

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
Django89
Advocate

@Andy-S Although I haven't tried the app, I know that I don't have any problems watching Now TV videos on my Windows 8 OS (without VM). Essentially, I was hoping to find whether there was any possibility of Now TV working in some shape or form on Linux or whether there are future plans for it to. My understanding is the dependence of Microsoft Silverlight is the problem. Although I can boot to Windows 8, it would be handy for me to have it working on my Linux machine as a workflow improvement. All my work is on my Linux machine, which is what a lot of my computer uptime is spent doing.

0 Thanks
Eddie-M
NOW TV Team (Retired)

@LauraV1984 it does seem that the Device Drivers need update on your device i would recommend contacting Microsoft who can talk you throgh updating these you may also need to install Silverlight here https://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx .

0 Thanks
chickenchops
Advocate

Hi, I have had this too, had downloaded both Firefox then Silverlight, then the Now TV App, taken off one of the kids mobiles jumped through a hoop of fire and then got this... also have used Intel site, updated the driver just in case. Using HP Envy and Windows 10..any other ideas?

Thanks

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@chickenchops

May sound an odd question, but have you restarted your computer recently. I Dont mean just turned it off and then back on as it is not the same on windows 10. By default Wndows 10 doesnt fully shutdown but uses a version of hiberate which is why it boots so quickly when you switch it back on. This itself can cause problems when drivers and other updates get installed (often without your knowledge in windows 10). A restart will do a proper full shutdown, then a cold boot ensreing all drivers are initilaised cleanly and refreshed and can often help resolve problems when something stops working for no apparent reason.

Alternativaly from a command promt you can do a full/proper shutdown by typing this, followed by 'enter':

shutdown /s /f /t 0
0 Thanks
frbashton
Advocate

Hello everyone, I am having similar issues to the above.

I have been running NOW TV (via Firefox Browser) for a month or so absolutely fine.No issues.

However a few days ago it just stopped working altogther, displaying the T6030 error code on the browser. I downloaded the Windows App today as a test, and that also doesn't work, displaying the code listed above in the title.

I believe this may be linked to a windows issue as my laptop has been busy auto updating itself over the last week or so,, it would appear that this problem has only been since the updates.

I'm running Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Version 1607

Graphics card is a AMD Radeon HD 8450G

Laptop is a HP Palivion 15

I have updated my graphics card drivers via Windows AND via the manufacturer. I have also uninstalled/reinstalled Silverlight.

Still having the same issues. If anyone can assist, much appreciated.

0 Thanks