cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code c0262500

Hi All,

Recently updated my Samsung Ativ Lite to windows 10 and the app no longer works...

Spoken to SIX now tv live chat help team tonight with no joy. c0262500 error code and no playback. Anybody got any ideas? Graphics driver is fully up to date.

Many thanks

116 REPLIES 116
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts.

Please can you provide a technical specification for your laptop including what graphics card your using and also any anti virus software that you're using on it.

I can then see if our tech guys can shed some more light onto this for you.

Also did you Google the error code as suggested by @Anonymous User ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

My Laptop is Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series (Intel(R)) - 3552

Processor
Intel® Celeron™ Processor N3050 (2M Cache, up to 2.16 GHz)
Operating System
Linux MInt and Windows 8
LCD
15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Truelife LED-Backlit Display
Memory
4GB Single Channel DDR3 1600MHz (4GBx1)
Hard Drive
500GB 5400 rpm SATA Hard Drive
Video Card
Intel® HD Graphics

First I tried Now TV on Windows 8. I use Kaspersky Internet Security.

As Now TV didn't work I formatted my HDD and installed just Windows 8 (no Linux Mint, no Kaspersky).

Unfortunatelly Now TV still didn't work.

I can watch live TV on BBC iplayer and Virgin TV Anywhere.

Regards,

Roman

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I  did  Google the error code as suggested by @artesea  but I didn't find a solution.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will send this to our teams to look into further for you @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I know you may have tried these steps previously, but our tech team would like you to try these again .

Uninstall Silverlight.

Reboot your PC or Mac.

Install Silverlight.

Open the Silverlight application

Rename the Silverlight PlayReady folder. You can find steps to do this in the last fix here.

Select Playback.

Tick the box next to ‘Enable download and updates to components required for protected content playback’

Then try to view NOW TV again.

If your still getting the error can you try this Fixit tool for Microsoft.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/2608523

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

I have done everything till "Then try to view NOW TV again"

The problem is my month passes have expired.

Regards,

Roman

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Install the intel driver dated 13/06/2016 ... version 20.19.15.4474 👍🏻... windows10 auto installs a driver off 2015 which causes the playback problem! 🤓

Anonymous User
Not applicable

this may be an old post but we have these exact issues, we signed up and paid for now tv entertainment pass 2hours ago and I haven't yet managed to find the 'instant' tv you are promising..   have tried ALL the above fixes using both internet explorer and the now tv app on windows 10 and nothing works.  I have now downloaded and uninstalled silverlight 4 times, rebooted, tried to update graphics card.. I have nothing else attached to the computer I am using an hp pavilion laptop.. it just refuses to work.... why oh why do you require us to use internet explorer!!??? I get the impression even when it does wrk it is going to be as slow as treacle..... any advice?? disappointed to have to miss the shows we want to see but will have to cancel if can't resolve soon as this experience has been totally ridiculous so far!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes treacle44 I have the exact same issue, also on a HP pavillion windows 10 laptop. I must say the technical support staff I talked to were most friendly and helpful, however unfortuntely we still couldn't get it to work using the windows 10 app or Internet Explorer (grr internet explorer), or doing any of the other hundred fixes that were recommended. I can connect using my phone and my friend's now tv box but I don't want to and shouldn't have to go round to my friend's or watch on my phone any time I want to watch a show I have paid this service for?

Unortunately I feel kind of conned by the whole thing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Would you be able to let us know if the make of the graphics card that is on your PC's please ?

If it is an AMD card could you please disable Hyper V as this can create that error message.

Here's a guide to doing this

http://www.poweronplatforms.com/enable-disable-hyper-v-windows-10-8/

Thanks

Andy