cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code c0262500

Hi All,

Recently updated my Samsung Ativ Lite to windows 10 and the app no longer works...

Spoken to SIX now tv live chat help team tonight with no joy. c0262500 error code and no playback. Anybody got any ideas? Graphics driver is fully up to date.

Many thanks

116 REPLIES 116
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi andy, 

it is an amd graphics card, i had already tried this fix from reading other posts, have tried it again and it makes no difference (this is for the app I assume, I want to use the app not the internet explorer method if at all possible to avoid using an old browser and also the silverlight issue..) unless of course I am doing it incorrectly but it shows up exactly as it states on the screen.

Yes Drew feeling rather conned ourselves, as I have mentioned a number of times to various people from NOW tv this is clearly an ongoing error for windows 10 and should be mentioned BEFORE money is taken there must be thousands of people with the same problem... all giving cash over for no product!

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Andy,
It's a nvidia geforce 740m,
Any further help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Drew
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Joy watching Now TV on my windows 10 pc with any browser IE, Firefox, Chrome, Edge -Cleared Cache on browsers

so i read the App is the way to go, Install that and recieve the error   T6030 & c0262500.

I have ensured i have the latest Silverlight 5.1.50428.0 installed ( for use witha browser ) - Reinstalled Silverlight & Tried older versions as requested on other help pages.

Ensured latest AMD Graphics drivers installed.

Ensured only One monitor is connected ( How silly is that ?) HDMI connection.

Closed/Uninstalled all software that could possibly "attempt" to hyjack a connection (I.E Teamviewer & VNC)

Deleted mspr.hds and restarted browser and App.

Has anyone actually got this very poor service working on windows 10 ?

For an alternitive to paying a monthly sky subscription i was very hopefull... what a let down.

Is there anyone who can get this service we have paid for working ??

Any help very much appreciated

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Make sure that your graphic / video drivers on your PC are up to date and also make sure the relevant check boxes in your graphic options card are ticked or unticked depending on the description given.

The error code c0262500 is a Microsoft Windows derived error relating to an issue with your graphics / video card.

Also i have linked below the Microsoft Community forum where Windows users have encountered this error code on their PC (Maybe there might be some information in one of the threads that can help you out with fixing your issue).

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/search/search?SearchTerm=error+c0262500&IsSuggestedTerm=false&tab=&CurrentScope.ForumName=Windows&CurrentScope.Filter=&ContentTypeScope=#/Windows///1  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i keep getting error message c0262500 when i try to play program using the application.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i am wondering if someone can help me.

I have just payed £10.99 for a 1 week Sports pack and im watching on my HP Laptop. Im using windows 10 64-bit. However i cant watch because it keeps displaying an error message saying theres something wrong with my graphics card driver. ive got the latest update installed and ive also got silverlight installed and ive tried watching it throught the windows app store but it does the same thing. can someone help please

sirchinny
Scholar

I've had this many times.

Try the app. I know you shouldn't have to, but at least you'll be able to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello and thanks for your reply

Ive already tried the app from the windows store and it just says "There was an error preventing playback error code c0262500" I double checked and my Graphics card driver is fully up to date. I will be emailing NowTV for my money back if i can`t resolve this problem soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear about the error code that your getting.

Can you let us know if you have an AMD graphics card at all installed on your device ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

No i dont have an AMD Graphics card installed on my laptop. I have attached a screenshot of the graphics card driver for you to have a look at. hope this helps

Many thanks

John David Williams