cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
artesea
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: T6030 error online & matching error c0262500 on the app

@Roman_Andrew if you do a Google search for C0262500 you'll see a number of solutions from other streaming services which might work. But it does sound like your set up isn't treated as safe by the DRM controls.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks
Roman_Andrew
Advocate

Re: T6030 error online & matching error c0262500 on the app

@artesea

Hi,

I'm really disappointed.

I've lost a lot of time. I formated my hard drive. I have installed only Windows 8.1 (and all possible updates) and still the same error.

Regards,

Roman

0 Thanks
jackherbert1845
Observer

Re: nowtv wont work on my laptop

i keep getting error message c0262500 when i try to play program using the application.

0 Thanks
Dag4golf
Advocate

Re: C0262500 error code on hp laptop

Have tried this and cwindows says driver is upto date

What do I do now

0 Thanks
Dag4golf
Advocate

graphics card is a AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dag4golf

This is a Microsoft Windows derived error code, i found a few posts about this error by doing a search on the internet.

Perhaps this link posted on the Netflix thread might point you in the right direction, even though it might be a different Windows OS version or AMD graphics card that you are usng ?

http://windows8search.com/forum/netflix-error-w8156-c0262500-hp-laptop-running-windows-8-a-3936.html 

0 Thanks
Dag4golf
Advocate

m using windows 10

0 Thanks
Johnboy85
Mentor

Error watching Now TV

Hi i am wondering if someone can help me.

I have just payed £10.99 for a 1 week Sports pack and im watching on my HP Laptop. Im using windows 10 64-bit. However i cant watch because it keeps displaying an error message saying theres something wrong with my graphics card driver. ive got the latest update installed and ive also got silverlight installed and ive tried watching it throught the windows app store but it does the same thing. can someone help please

0 Thanks
sirchinny
Scholar

Re: Error watching Now TV

I've had this many times.

Try the app. I know you shouldn't have to, but at least you'll be able to watch.

Johnboy85
Mentor

Re: Error watching Now TV

Hello and thanks for your reply

Ive already tried the app from the windows store and it just says "There was an error preventing playback error code c0262500" I double checked and my Graphics card driver is fully up to date. I will be emailing NowTV for my money back if i can`t resolve this problem soon.

0 Thanks