cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code c0262500

Hi All,

Recently updated my Samsung Ativ Lite to windows 10 and the app no longer works...

Spoken to SIX now tv live chat help team tonight with no joy. c0262500 error code and no playback. Anybody got any ideas? Graphics driver is fully up to date.

Many thanks

116 REPLIES 116
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you do a Google search for C0262500 you'll see a number of solutions from other streaming services which might work. But it does sound like your set up isn't treated as safe by the DRM controls.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@artesea

Hi,

I'm really disappointed.

I've lost a lot of time. I formated my hard drive. I have installed only Windows 8.1 (and all possible updates) and still the same error.

Regards,

Roman

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have signed a contract with Virgin.

I have no problem to watch TV Anywhere on my laptop.

I have installed Linux Mint again and I can still watch Virgin TV on my laptop.

It's a shame I couldn't watch Now TV and nobody was able to help.

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User did you try the app as recommended by @SeeMoreDigital
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did, it's in my original post & in the title 🙂 

I get the c0262500

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no message from the technical team. This is stupid now.

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User Virgin Anywhere's app restrictions vary from Now's. For example you can only have two apps. You can only make one change to those two a month. I have it on a laptop and a mobile device. You also can only watch it via Ethernet/ WiFi connection. It doesn't work via 3/4G connection.
Were you only using it for sports? Now does work on other devices several of which will connect to your TV rather than you having to use your laptop.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The point is I would like to watch TV on my laptop.

I can't have a TV set at the moment.

Virgin works on Windows and Linux. I don't want more devices.

Regards,

Roman

Legend 5
Legend 5
Strange as according to the Virgin Media website you have to be a TiVo customer to use Virgin Anywhere.....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Strange as according to the Virgin Media website you have to be a TiVo customer to use Virgin Anywhere....."

---

Everybody who signs a contract with Virgin gets a TiVo.

I have my TiVo connected and I can set recordings online on my laptop.

I'm planing to move to other place in few weeks, where I could use a TV set.

Now TV was my first choice. Unfortunately it didn't work on my laptop.

It's a shame.