cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code c0262500

Hi All,

Recently updated my Samsung Ativ Lite to windows 10 and the app no longer works...

Spoken to SIX now tv live chat help team tonight with no joy. c0262500 error code and no playback. Anybody got any ideas? Graphics driver is fully up to date.

Many thanks

116 REPLIES 116
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear NowTV

I have a problem on my HP laptop windows 10.

In browser I get a T:6030 error I have removed teamviewer before when I had this issue before. But now the problem has returned, unlike teamviewer. I have uninstalled to reinstall an older version of Silverlight as suggested in one thread to no avail, and then reinstalled to a newer silverlight; still no luck.

In the NOW TV ap I get told the error message c0262500 . I have been through the other threads looking for the answer but nothing seems to be working for me. 

I have been into the device manager to sort out my display adapters. Right clicking on my intel HD graphics and rolling back the device suggestion. Then as other threads say updating the driver to the newest form. 

My other laptop on windows 8 is working fine (Toshiba). 

Help? 😞 

I would hate to stop using this service based on being unable to correct this issue. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.  If you're using Win10 it's advisable to use the NOW TV  app rather than view via a browser.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

@Anonymous User is correct, it is advised that you use the now TV Windows app from the second error code you given it looks as if you already are using the app. Can I ask on the machine you using did you recently perform a Windows 10 upgrade? Can you go to the your laptop manufacturers website and if graphics drivers for Windows 10 are available. Can you install these please that would likely resolve your issue.

Many people have reported that graphics drivers are not updated properly as part of the Windows 10 upgrade process, which means video drivers have to be upgraded manually afterwards. If you can't get Windows 10 graphics drivers from your device manufacturer, then you can get them from Intel directly.

The only other thing that would be causing your issue is if on this particular machine you are using VGA as your display interface, VGA does not support high bandwidth Digital content protection (HDCP) HDCP compliance is required for the Windows app to playback content. As you're using a laptop VGA would only cause an issue if that's what you were using to connect the laptop to an external display. As long as the laptop you're using is quoted as having HD display, then you wouldn't run into this issue. If you were using the laptops internal display

Because you've used the laptop for now TV using both the app and a web browser . The laptop will now be taking up to device slots. As your now using Windows 10 the use of Silverlight to watch now TV is ill advised Silverlight is not designed for use on Windows 10

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just signed up to a weeks pass for the first time today to watch the Golf.

However, the sound starts in sync but gradually get more out of sync so the sound is ahead of the picture.  I've tried restarting numerous times, which corrects it at first but within a minute it starts to go out of sync again.

I'm using a laptop and have tried both FireFox and Windows Explorer. The issue is present on both.

I've noticed there are a few posts about people experiencing the same problem but can't see any that give a solution.  Some of the posts are from last year so I presume this would have been resolved now. I at least hope that after all these months somebody from the Now TV team is already familiar with this issue and can give me a solution quite quickly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you watching via the NOW TV app or a browser, the NOW TV app is by far the best option available from the Windows Store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/apps/now-tv/9wzdncrdm157

Hope this helps

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've just signed up to a weeks pass for the first time today to watch the Golf.

However, the sound starts in sync but gradually get more out of sync so the sound is ahead of the picture.  I've tried restarting numerous times, which corrects it at first but within a minute it starts to go out of sync again.

I'm using a laptop and have tried both FireFox and Windows Explorer. The issue is present on both.

I've noticed there are a few posts about people experiencing the same problem but can't see any that give a solution.  Some of the posts are from last year so I presume this would have been resolved now. I at least hope that after all these months somebody from the Now TV team is already familiar with this issue and can give me a solution quite quickly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Thanks for trying to help. I downloaded the Now TV App as you suggested but I get the message 'Video failed to play' then the next screen says ' Somegthings not right. A problem is preventing playback. Please try again or visit NowTV,com/help (c0262500).'s

All this messing about is completly defeating why I paid for NOWTV as the golf will have finished by the time it's sorted. What a waste of money!

Sorry, not blaming you Pethead65 as I know you're just trying to help, and I appreciate it. I'm annoyed and frustrated with NOWTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Sorry to hear you're still having problems with the service.  This is a long shot, but if you've not already done it, restart your PC (not sht down and swtch on) and reboot your router.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All,

I've got the error message T6030 & c0262500 on the windows store app.

I've already tried the following to resolve it:

- Changed from DVI to HDMI cable to see if HDCP wasn't working

- Multiple browsers

- Updated Drivers

- Closed/Uninstalled all software that could possibly "attempt" to hyjack a connection (I.E Teamviewer & VNC)

- Cleared Cache on browser

- Reinstalled Silverlight & Tried older versions as requested on other help pages.

I've just signed up for the service and Netflix & Amazon Prime both work fine, however I understand you might have more stringent security requirements, but you have no help pages for end-users for certain problems.

The help article for this issue (http://help.nowtv.com/NTV_ArticlePage?Id=kaB24000000TNXDEA4) which is when searching the code "T6030" in the help area, or the error that pops up on the top with the clickable link, both redirect to the page above which is providing a nice 404 error.

Any help would be appriciated as this is so far not a great start with Now TV.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you have Windows 8 (or higher) installed on your computer, the best way to view the NOW TV service is by installing the NOW TV Windows app. Which does not require 'Silverlight' 😉

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  the error code you have is related to audio/visual output on your device.  Unfortunately the help topic is not working at the mo when you click it.  However if you pop on to chat they can probably advise you on how to resolve the issue.  please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

update @Anonymous User  can you get the fact the help topic is coming up as 404 passed on to the tech team so they can get it fixed.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.