cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code c0262500

Hi All,

Recently updated my Samsung Ativ Lite to windows 10 and the app no longer works...

Spoken to SIX now tv live chat help team tonight with no joy. c0262500 error code and no playback. Anybody got any ideas? Graphics driver is fully up to date.

Many thanks

116 REPLIES 116
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I just resolved this error , i had to open device manager selected intel display adapter and updated the driver from a list on the computer. Works fine now.

Driver date 17/7/2015 Driver version 10.18.15.4256

I have a HP Envy.

I forgot to mention , i am using windows 10 and now i can watch both internet explorer and the nowtv app from the windows store. Before i updated the driver i had the same error c262500

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - I have the same issue & error code with NOWTV app, but the solution which worked for the other user isnt available to me as I don't have the Intel driver listed. It worked fine until my recent HP update.

Help!

Thanks

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please let us know the make of your graphics card? 

Can you please also try the steps here and let us know how you get on: 

Press Windows + X key and click on Device manager.

1. Search for Display Adapters.
  2. Right-click on the graphics card and click on Update driver software.

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have tried this and cwindows says driver is upto date

What do I do now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

graphics card is a AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

This is a Microsoft Windows derived error code, i found a few posts about this error by doing a search on the internet.

Perhaps this link posted on the Netflix thread might point you in the right direction, even though it might be a different Windows OS version or AMD graphics card that you are usng ?

http://windows8search.com/forum/netflix-error-w8156-c0262500-hp-laptop-running-windows-8-a-3936.html 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

m using windows 10

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have had this too, had downloaded both Firefox then Silverlight, then the Now TV App, taken off one of the kids mobiles jumped through a hoop of fire and then got this... also have used Intel site, updated the driver just in case. Using HP Envy and Windows 10..any other ideas?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

May sound an odd question, but have you restarted your computer recently. I Dont mean just turned it off and then back on as it is not the same on windows 10. By default Wndows 10 doesnt fully shutdown but uses a version of hiberate which is why it boots so quickly when you switch it back on. This itself can cause problems when drivers and other updates get installed (often without your knowledge in windows 10). A restart will do a proper full shutdown, then a cold boot ensreing all drivers are initilaised cleanly and refreshed and can often help resolve problems when something stops working for no apparent reason.

Alternativaly from a command promt you can do a full/proper shutdown by typing this, followed by 'enter':

shutdown /s /f /t 0
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get the same error message too... I have set my laptop to dualboot. I have one OS as Windows 8.1, and the other as Linux Mint.

I spend most of my time on the Linux OS however, so was hoping to get Now TV working on that. This turned up fruitless, so using VirtualBox, I created a Windows XP virtual machine, but I couldn't get it working on that either.. I kept getting error t:6030 audio/visual outputs problem.

So now I have created a Windows 8.1 VM, and installed the Now TV app and am getting error c0262500... my VM has guest additions installed and in Device Manager lists the display adapter as 'VirtualBox Graphics Adapter for Windows 8'...

I have tried viewing content directly from the web browser, but that's unsuccessful too. The dualboot Windows 8.1 is fine with the Now TV website, but given I use that OS so rarely, it's a pain to boot to it just for Now TV as it tries to install the million updates it likes to install.

I haven't found a case on the forums yet where somebody has managed to get Now TV working on a Linux machine, but then I haven't come across a case of someone attempting to get it working via a VM, so there's always hope!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..