cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danome
Advocate

error code c0262500

Hi All,

Recently updated my Samsung Ativ Lite to windows 10 and the app no longer works...

Spoken to SIX now tv live chat help team tonight with no joy. c0262500 error code and no playback. Anybody got any ideas? Graphics driver is fully up to date.

Many thanks

0 Thanks
116 Replies
sirchinny
Scholar

Re: (T6030) - There's a problem with one of your connected audio or visual outputs.

I had this issue but was told to use the app.

The app worked until I tried to change channel, then I got error c0262500, so missed the end of the cricket.

Now TV is an absolute shambles.

artesea
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: error code c0262500

@Danome I suggest doing a Google search for c0262500, you'll see a number of suggestions including those from other streaming services. 

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
hambrookpaul
Advocate

C0262500 error code on hp laptop

HI, just purchsed a HP laptop and installed now TV. but unable to play any TV to works, comes up with the message below 

unable to play video contant, contact nowTV help error code CO262500

please help on what the problem is, thanks

0 Thanks
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: C0262500 error code on hp laptop

@hambrookpaul wrote:

HI, just purchsed a HP laptop and installed now TV. but unable to play any TV to works, comes up with the message below 

unable to play video contant, contact nowTV help error code CO262500

please help on what the problem is, thanks

Hi @hambrookpaul

I take it it's a Windows 8 or Windows 10 laptop as you said you had installed now TV, so I assume you mean the nowTV Windows app and that you're not using Silverlight?

I look forward to your reply Smiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
GraphiteGB
Champion

Uninstall Windows update updated drivers and get the drivers manualy from Intell or Nvidia... (don't think HP ever used AMD chips. )

If your a windows 10 pro license user you can disable and delay updates... by hitting the defer option in the updates section settings...  there was an app to download to create a Black list on windows 10 for windows update to not update drivers as they were put on the black list...  

I Do not work for SkyUK or NowTV...

As I No longer live in the UK, I no longer run the NowTv boxes... So am an Ex Community Contributor user

SIEE Beta Tester since PS2. Rejected PSP and VITA day one...

Currently own and run these devices PS3, PS4, Chromecast, Sky+HD box, Quad OS boot HP Laptop, Amazon Fire tablet and TV box
hambrookpaul
Advocate

Hi yes, using window 10 and through the no TV app
When you try and watch any live TV or programs,
The screen says unable to play video and saying contact now TV with error code C0262500
If you have any advise this will be great
Thanks
0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @hambrookpaul

@GraphiteGB gave few steps to try if you wish. We also have some you can try (I'll send them via email).

Have you tried to use NOW TV via web browser? 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
LEAKAT
Mentor

I just resolved this error , i had to open device manager selected intel display adapter and updated the driver from a list on the computer. Works fine now.

Driver date 17/7/2015 Driver version 10.18.15.4256

I have a HP Envy.

LEAKAT
Mentor

@LEAKAT wrote:

I just resolved this error , i had to open device manager selected intel display adapter and updated the driver from a list on the computer. Works fine now.

Driver date 17/7/2015 Driver version 10.18.15.4256

I have a HP Envy.

I forgot to mention , i am using windows 10 and now i can watch both internet explorer and the nowtv app from the windows store. Before i updated the driver i had the same error c262500