cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

Resolved! mspr.hds

Cannot find mspr.hds file on macbook air , to delete it so enabling me to get rid of black screen with sound . Any suggestions please.

Cannot connect

I am trying to watch Fortitude on my laptop.  I keep getting the cannot connect try again message.  An error message pops up just before that but it's too brief to read. I can watch on my ipad mini, why not my PC? I have read all of the threads on th...

Cant watch anything

I was promted whether I needed to download the player and I mistakenly clicked no, but I do infact need it and I cant find anywhere to download it.  Thanks, Isaac

Channels available on desktop computers

I am sorry to ask a very silly question but are all the  channels advertised on the entertainment package available to watch on a desktop computer? My daughter is bed bound and we can only get a desktop in her room Arial and satelight are not viable ...

now tv payer for mac

accidently clicked the already download button when it asked if i wanted to download the now tv app for mac and now i cant find it anywhere, it isnt in the app store. someone help! a link would be useful as now tv only links you to a forum which does...

Resolved! new to now tv.

I'm on a new 3 month subscription.I'm using a macbook pro.When I try to play a program, I just get a loading circle which lasts forever. Have enabled microsoft silverlight, checked connection etc. Can anybody help? 

Safari 10

Hi all   So the latest version of Safari has changed the way that you need to enable the Silverlight Plug-In.   If you follow these steps you should get back up and running again.   Go to nowtv.comOpen something ready to try and watch (make sure the ...

Windows PCs and Laptops - Frequently Asked Questions

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us into this handy guide about viewing NOW TV on PC and Laptop.   PC and Laptop - General Queries    PC and Laptop - Troubleshooting    PC and Laptop - Error Codes

Mac OS - Frequently Asked Questions

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about Mac OS into this quick and easy topic.   What is Microsoft Silverlight? Microsoft Silverlight is the software that allows protected content to be streamed on a PC or Mac   What do I do if I ...