cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

Now TV PC APP - REGISTRY CHANGES

I notice that during install that the installer made severall changes to the Registry including Internet Explorer and also TCPIP. Can someone from NOW TV explains what settings are changed and why?

now tv player

hi i've downloaded the now tv player on my pc (i'm using mozilla) but the problem is although it downloaded ok and working in only have sound but no picture is there anyway to solve this

Does anyone who works for NOW actually read this forum?

I had an auto-email today saying my post on here had been replied to, and could I say if it was helpful? The fact that the reply was well over a week ago, and by me, didn't seem relevant. Of course, the email address from which this info originated c...

Macbook Issues

watched Sky Sports fine last weekend, now won't work at all, OS X 'cannot open the specified address' in safari Have ticked 'allow plugins' in preferences, and un ticked 'stop plugins to save power' in advanced tab. have downloaded silverlight again ...

£6.99 bill and no subtitles, cancel.

hey,  I have complint about £6.99 bill bit too early not yet for a month and i couldnt find any subtitles so i want £6.99 back and waste my money i cant to watch any tv or movies without subtitles because i'm deaf that which no fair on deaf people th...

Trying to watch NOW TV on Windows?

If you want to find out how to play NOW TV on your Windows device, we have a help article just for you.    All you need to do is click on this link here.

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Installing the NOW TV Player on your Mac?

If you're having trouble watching NOW TV on your Mac, fear not!    We have a help article just for you. The steps in the article will help you download the new NOW TV Player for your Mac, and allow you to enjoy all the content NOW TV has to offer.   ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

New app not working

Hi I have just downloaded the NOW tv app onto my Mac. The app will now not play saying it is non a registered device but my Mac is a registered device. It was working fine before i downloaded the app. Any help?Cheers 

PC already in use

This is very frustrating.  We use a pc to watch NOW tv.  This was working fine until the 12 June 2017.  There seems to have been an update and now we cannot use the same pc to watch NOW tv.  I keep getting the message that I have used my maximum devi...