cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

Lagging NowTV Player on Windows 7

All seemed ok when I was streaming via Internet Explorer, but the site now sends me straight to NowTV Player. In the player the pictures runs slightly behind the sound.Restarting did fix it once but it comes back. The computer is a fully updated Wind...

nowtv now not playing on laptop surface pro

hi there, Since the nowtv app for explorer 10 was launched my laptop (surface pro) just won't play anymore. it worked absolutely fine in the past. I've tried using the work around in other posts, It asks for permission to search for the app in the st...

Resolved! Error Code: OVP_00012

I'm getting this error code on the Premier League channel when I try to watch the PL Prediction Show, starting at 12:00 Saturday 2/12.I googled the code and the only match coming up was a the code meant the programme is region restricted. I live in I...

Monthly device limit

Guys,Even that I only have 1 device on my account it saus that I cant add another one until next month.Can you please assist?Thanks

Sound on NOWTV player sounds mono compared to Silverlight

Hi, Today I downloaded the NOWTV player on my Mac and the sound is awful. It sound low quality and mono even when the picture shifts from looking fuzzy to clear. Using Silverlight in Safari sounds a whole lot better. Any way to fix this? Thanks.

Poor sound quality mac now tv player

Hello, I've just downloaded the now tv player on my apple mac, the sound quality is really poor and mono on all programmes viewed, i've uninstalled and reinstalled, also checked the silverlight settings and other settings on the mac, all with no succ...

Green Screen Sound No Picture

Every time I try to play anything i am getting a green screen with no picture, i can hear the programme but cant actually watch it. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the NowTV app and clearing my cache as advised on other help pages but it still...

Resolved! Now TV sports EPG

Where's it gone? Only have the option for highlights which only shows whats on now and next. If I go to My Account/ My Passes then menu in top left corner the 7 day guide option is there but directs me to the highlights (Capture2).

App

Why oh why, do I have to remove my pc as a device when forced to use the Now Tv app? Seems stupid.Also why does it only play in full screen mode. Cam't multitask. Poor service

Windows 10 App

Just thought I would try the App on the Windows Store for Now Tv.  I have to say that it works very well. No streaming issues and excellent picture quality. Sadly if you are stuck on Windows 7, then its a no go.  

nickmorc by Expert 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks