cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

Resolved! Redirect from Chrome to Now TV Player doesn't work

Hello, I watch NOW TV on my Mac using NowTV Player. Everything was ok until I checked the box "Always do it" and accidentally pushed cancel button on the pop-up message, suggesting me to switch to player from my Chrome browser. Now when I click on an...

black screen with sound on player

hi there,After numerous attempts and talking through the live chat I still am stuck with the nowtv player only producing sound and no image?I cant get the app on my laptop as it's not compatible, so have to download the player.Wondering if anyone els...

Consistently being logged out

I'm watching NowTV on a Mac through Firefox, and it's one of the most frustrating experiences I can imagine. Whenever I come back to watch a programme after a few hours of absence, there isn't just the silly dance from browser to player and back agai...

Resolved! No Fewer Than 8 Steps To Watch NOW TV!

I stream via a macbook air -alongside NOW, i also use Netflix and Amazon Video. It's increasingly grating how drawn out the process is to stream via the NOW Player...by the time i hit the 'play' button i've navigated a minimum of eight separate pages...

Error code 9500 0xfef70000

Running on Windows 7, attempting to open on both Firefox and Chrome. NOW TV was running OK for weeks until recently I keep getting the below error code    Oh no! Something's gone wrong. Head over to our Help Article by clicking button below to help u...

Download trigger pop up

I've try to watch on my laptop a movie, but when it came out to download Now tv player i click "i've already got this" and now i cannot watch. I try to log back in click movie but wouldnt trigger the pop up for download, try to close chrome and try i...

Error code f20000

Every time I try to stream anything on my laptop on the Now TV player it gives me the error code f20000 Searched everywhere on this forum and can't find any info. What should i do to fix the issue? Thank you in advance J

Error Code 9004

Hi all, Been having major problems with the nowTV app. Everytime that I try to watch something on my Mac it brings up error code 9004. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the app on my mac. I have moved the app from the User section to the ap...

now TV player not working

Everytime I try to play a film, the Now TV player app opens but i get a something went wrong message. The error code is 9903 I have tried reinstalling it and clearing cache, but that hasn't worked. I'm on a microsoft computer using Chrome.  Please ca...