cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

PC device

Does the PC device count as using the Windows 10 app as well as the NOW TV Player?  

NOW TV is currently unavailable

I've been trying to watch NOW TV on my laptop.  It was fine yesterday but today I have logged on OK but when I try to search or go to content I get an error message "Sorry NOW TV is currently unavailable" There is no explanation or other information....

NOW TV Player on Windows & Mac

Hi All   We’re very sorry for the issues you have encountered when using the NOW TV Player on some Windows PC or Mac devices.   As our technical team continues to work on these issues, you can watch NOW TV on a number of other devices.   A list of ou...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sky sports weekly pass not working

HiI’ve applied a voucher code for a sports pass which is showing in my account for passes available however when I go to watch it , it says I need to buy a pass !I’ve tried it on the now tv app and from my phone ( never had this problem before!)Can a...

Windows 10 - Stutter - Static and Odd

Thought I woud post this up as it might help someone.  The issues I have had: Stutter.I get a great picture but it would  pause and jump about every 3 seconds, so basically unwatchable. Static.I have 2 monitors and a plasma tv connected to my pc, the...

Now TV Player - High CPU usage on OSX

I recently downloaded the NowTV Player App to watch shows on my Mac (had previously been using the SilverLight player in Safari). My Mac Book is a 2013 Unibody MacBook Pro. With an Intel Retina GPU. Watching programs on it seems to send my laptop in ...

Very poor sound quality on Mac OS Player

Just downloaded NowTV and got a trial sub. The Sound Quality is dreadful and in mono. Is there a fix for this? There seems to be a bunch of threads on this, but no answers from NowTV mods. Now TV won't be seeing me follow through with a paid sub if n...

Broken Javascript on Mac Player

One of the repeat bugs of the Player on my macbook is where a stream crashes followed by a popup that flags "broken javascript elements"...this happens every few days or so and reinstalling the app hasn't stopped it happening. Anyone else with this i...