cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

Is this a joke?

I have the Now TV app on my TV and was getting frequent drops in quality and poor quality picture and audio in general which I thought was down to the bad wifi reception where the tv is located. I have just tried it on my windows PC and the problems ...

Continuous Loading Windows 7

Just started my NowTV Service. Getting the colours turning on everything i try to watch. I have tried the following:Chrome, Firefox, Internet explorerI am running windows 7No pop-up blockers on my browsersNo firewalls,Reinstalled silverlight reinsta...

Resolved! Continuous Loading - No Error Message

Hi There, I recently had a few problems with a virus on Firefox, so I had to reset the browser.  Following this I have been unable to watch anything on NOW TV via my PC. Any suggestions about what I need to do to get it playing?  I did check and I ha...

windows app error message 800401fb

Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me, I get an error code whenever I try to watch anything on the app.First it looks like it's loading, then it says 'Video failed to play' with a retry button. After a small amount of time, it refreshes to the ...

Cannot Stream

Hi  I cannot get the NowTV service to work on any PC I have. I just get the 4 spinning coloured circles constantly, no error message.  I have uninstalled and re-installed both Silverlight and the NowTV player with no luck. I've tried IE, Edge, Chrome...

Can’t stream

I’ve got an hdmi lead for my iPhone. Now TV won’t work on my tv because it thinks I’m recording?? What can I do ??

Wow Bad

Like many I found myself here off the back off a mcdonalds monopoly freebie - and all i have to say is - wow. Wow, in the sense of, I truly feel sorry for any poor suckers that have actually paid real money for this. I don't know which is worse, Sky ...

my watchlist has disappeared

windows 8.1 chrome all up to date, last night working fine. but today i log on to find the 'continue watching' list working as normal, but when i click on watchlist its blank, the 20 or so shows that have been listed there for yrs have disappeared & ...

Awful NowTV Player - Sack your developers

I've never liked Sky these recent years, I think the NowTV boxes are objectively awful but found that NowTV was the only way to watch 'Westworld' by a friend's recommendation. I fully charged my laptop, which usually lasts about 8 hours watching Netf...