cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC & Mac

Discussions

Watch NOW from your browser

Hi everyone, We have some great news to share! From today you can stream all our brilliant content directly from your web browser – you’ll no longer need to use the NOW Player to watch on your PC or Mac. Find out more about all the different ways to ...

SimonJ_0-1687960053644.png
Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 40 replies
  • 13 thanks

Devices

Hi there i have two samsung tvs , im in lounge wifes in the bedroom , lounge tv is fine bedroom one says too many devices ??? Help very annoying

Watching Now TV on Windows

Hi, Please can someone help me!!.  Ive paid for th entertainment pass for my windows laptop and followed all the steps and downloaded the player successfully; I have superfast fibre broadband bt I still can't watch any of the programmes.  Any program...

We've released a new version of the macOS player!

The team have been actively working towards today's release, which should help improve the performance of the player. This release also prepares the player for some upcoming features, as well as a fix to resolve the p20001 issue so many of you have f...

Compensation For Lack Of NowTV Access Via A Browser?

So, we've been fobbed off for over six weeks now, constantly being promised fixes but still no solution, yet we continue to pay for this failed service. To Now TV Customer support; Are we now going to see some compensation for loss of service? By tha...

TV shows and movies wont load

Hi  I am having a very similar problem to many people on here. NOTHING will load, no tv shows or movies. It just gets stuck on the rotating circles. I have tried selecting various different tv programmes and movies, I have uninstalled the app and re ...

Now tv not starting programmes

Hi thereMy now tv is not starting programmesI click on the programme I want to watch on the now tv screenThe four spinning dots appear and then disappear im then back on the previous screen and the orange line at the bottom of the pic indicates I hav...

Resolved! Problem opening NOWTV player on computer

I have downloaded the NOWTV player, but very time that I try to open it, I get the following message "The procedure entry point Shell_NotifyIconGetRect could not be located in the dynamic link library SHELL32.dll Can anybody help please?

Now TV tring to run via app instead of browser

I've been happily running NowTV via Windows 10/IE11/Silverlight for months. Suddenly it is now trying to force me to use App - something has changed in last few days but I can't determine what. Silverlight still there and enabled. I have a 2nd PC als...

Blue bars intermittently flashing

New to NowTV - I was bought Sky Sports Week Pass as a present. Registered ok and downloaded the App. Connected my Windows 7 laptop to Samsung Smart TV via HDMI cable. Bit frustrating that it took so long to setup, but got there in the end. Laptop is ...