cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Zoomed in screen on Now TV Player

I've only just signed up to an account with Now TV so I'm new here. 

Tried to watch a series and first episode played fine on my MacBook and when the second episode started it was zoomed in so I could only see the top left quarter of the screen. Obviously this isn't great for viewing programmes or movies. 

Tried deleting and redownloading the player and still the same problem occurred. I haven't seen anyone else post about this and not sure what to do as I've just signed up today.

Any help appreciated!

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't use a Mac or PC when watching NowTV, but see if something in this link thread helps.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mac-OS/Poor-Video-Quality-on-Mac-with-Safari/m-p/290718 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User what is the series, season and episode number so someone else can check if it happens on other devices?

Someone did report a similar problem a few weeks ago.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Stargate-SG-1-S06E15-Paradise-Lost/m-p/545547#M16475

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, was on Kids section - Adventure Time season 1 episodes 2 and 3

I've also tried logging into my dads account and watching on there and that was fine, so its either an error on my account or the series itself. My dads account doesn't have the kids add on so I couldn't check episode for episode.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User unfortunately I don't have the kids pass either so won't be able to check those episodes. Is it just those 2 episodes or are there more?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine's doing the same thing!

Thought I was going crazy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

A few customers have also tweeted NowTV about this and NowTV have said that they are investigating it and looking to get it fixed ASAP (unfortunately no time frame was given on their tweet replies 😡).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've checked those episodes, same issue. Ep.1 is fine but most of the rest are borked. 

I've been trying from Samsung TV app and Android app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, my little brother uses my macbook to watch adventure time. it's been happening on every single episode and he's been very upset for the past few days, i men it gives me more time to work but he isn't very happy and is moaning a lot. so for the sake of my sanity i pray they fix this, and fast LOL