cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Worst streaming service around

You need only google "NowTV worst streaming service" to see the posts that people have aleady made detailing the problems with this service and I encourage you to do the same. Default streaming at 720p? A clunky secondary app that barely works and crashes? You have to pay multiple subscriptions to get the full spec of shows? UNSKIPPABLE ADS AT THE START AND MULTIPLE TIMES THROUGH EACH SHOW FOR A PAID STREAMING SERVICE?!??!?! The list goes on honestly - please do not buy this service until they have made changes that bring them into the 21st Century and up to standards with even the most basic services.

Abomination. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Well Sky/NOW are owned by a US company Comcast and they operate the exact same with the US Peacock, want no adverts then it’s an extra $5. 

Much like HBO Max, Paramount+ and Hulu. 

It was a matter of time really.

As for 1080p and 5.1, I agree 100%.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Bitdefender on PCs have proven to be the cause of many issues with the player from working.

Dont want adverts, me too which is why I have boost.

Multiple memberships has been the case since the service started back in 2012.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't have bitdefender.

An extra £5 just to get no adverts and 1080p when every other streaming platform offers it as standard? Really?

My point entirely - no change for 10 years...

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Well Sky/NOW are owned by a US company Comcast and they operate the exact same with the US Peacock, want no adverts then it’s an extra $5. 

Much like HBO Max, Paramount+ and Hulu. 

It was a matter of time really.

As for 1080p and 5.1, I agree 100%.