cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Windows app crashing

I’ve downloaded the new now tv app on my windows laptop but it keeps on crashing every time I try to get onto the app. I’ve removed the cookies from my browser and tried to uninstall and install the app again but the same thing keeps on happening. It’s not giving me an error code either.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same problem.

Now TV app on laptop which loads from a black screen, to a blue screen, then closes without prompt. why is this happening? It seemed to work before I rebooted my laptop and then it stopped working and started doing the above.

Windows 10 64bit

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i even uninstalled it with revo uninstaller with advanced scan, used glary utilities to perform cleanup scans etc. and updated windows with latest updates. Reinstalled the app and still does the same thing.

HELP!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you find a fix for this? Getting the same issue. Working fine a few days ago. Haven't change much on my PC and suddenly not loading Now TV programs ... ?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I didn’t find a fix in the end, I just ended up buying a now tv stick for my tv because I wasn’t finding any answers.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Navigate to C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow

Delete the Cisco folder

Open NowTV Player and it should work.

If this doesn't fix it, delete that cisco folder as well as any NowTV folder inside C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming 

Then reinstall NowTV Player

Tested on Windows 10 x64