cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Windows NowTV App Low Quality Video, Constant Crashes, Tinny Audio!

Why does anyone continue to pay for this garbage?

The desktop app you have to download to watch content on Windows is total trash.

Constantly crashes, low quality video that is so blurry at times that it's almost impossible to see what's happening, and now, on Band Of Brothers, Season 1 Episode 4 - Tinny audio almost as if someone is playing it through a damn tin can.

My connection is 650mb/s down, 45mb/s up, and my PC has i7-9700f, 2080 Ti GPU, 16 GB Ram, M.2 SSD - certainly not a me problem.

Looking back through other threads, it seems that this has been a complain for years.

Why isn't this being fixed? It's been an issue since 2017. I could build a better desktop app blindfolded. For something that is clearly making them millions per month, it's disgusting they can't be bothered to fix this unreliable garbage.

FIX YOUR TRASH.

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Whilst I hear you about the player not being suitable, this is a customer forum with like minded customers. 
So shouting “fix your trash” will go completely unheard.

Your best to send an email to customer support. Most likely get a default reply but at least your rant will be pointed in the right direction. 
Address found in the below picture.

CF16A8BC-45A8-4B9E-9CD0-DF918E5AF06D.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help