cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Windows App design flaw

Your Windows App sucks.

Because it can't deal with a multi monitor setup.

I want to work on my primary and watch football on my secondary screens but 

when I click on my work screen, NOWTV App decides to close itself.

Because of this flaw I won't be renewing my subscription.

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is rediculous... I have a perfectly good computer with 2 screens - they are not the same size so I use the large QHD one for work/ image editing and gaming and the smad HD one for media.

Please explain to me why I am forced to use the app on a PC instead of a web browser which is perfectly good enough for every other player out there?

And since I am forced to use the app why am I forced to have it open in full screen without any obvious way to minimise or even close the app without hitting the Windows key and force-closing it from the task bar? 

The only other option to contunie working/gaming seems to be to use a box and a TV so extra expense and hastle and the wishful thinking that the tv was going to be anywhere near my field of vision.

If any of the answers are simply 'It's working as intended' then you really need to fire your project dev team and probably sue them for a refund and damages caused by this intrusive and obnoxious software. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Never mind - I've worked it out - you need to download nowtv player (and you really need to make that download process a lot more simple with a damn 'Download' button!) instead of using the PoS Windows store app.