cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Windows 10 App - No controls or progress bar

Player on Win 10 - plays with audio and video, but no controls or progress bar at all, can't full screen, pause or do anything other than watch. fresh install today. 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I, too, have this problem. It is using a Sports Pass - could this be connected?

I notice that in the year since this was posted, no-one from Sky or NowTV have deigned to answer. Makes you wonder why we think they might care - they have our money already!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User just tried it on my laptop and working fine, maybe check if your up to date with updates to windows and the app

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

There are two approaches to NowTV in Windows 10 - the traditional browser plus separate player approach of earlier Windows versions, or the dedicated Now TV app to be found in the Microsoft Store, which you can itself access as an app from the Windows 10 Start button.

Download and use the app, and you will find it is much superior to the older approach.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm already using it. There are no controls other than volume.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have checked. All is up-to-date. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Don’t know then, try uninstalling then reinstalling, as I said works ok for me.