cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When is silverlight going to stop being a requirement? Do I have to leave and go elsewhere?

So when is NowTV going to get updated to allow the use of anything other than Internet Explorer which even it's maker Microsoft want to stop us using?

Google Chrome support for silverlight went a while ago, Opera doesn't support it and now Firefox have cut it off.  Oh and yes Microsoft don't even support it in their current generation web browser Edge. 

sort it out fast as game of thrones is coming and I would like to use NowTV to watch it.  It would be a shame to have to wait for the DVD release. 

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i would leave as i have had sky for 2 years an i still cant watch sky go on my computer and TVNow are the same.   They will not change until it hits them in the pocket, no customer service and dont give a ######

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Silverlight is so bad even Microsoft have washed their hands of it. even their new EDGE internet program does not support silverlight

Yet SKy and TVNow still use this out of date service to protect DRM when other services moved on 3 + years ago,

They dont give a damn about their customers because we are blind sheep paying for services we will never use or cannot access because even their help pages are repatitive and useless.

Glad im using a month macdonalds voucher for TVnow an not paying for it and if it were not for other people who live here who are house bound i would have gotten rid of sky 2 years ago.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I installed the Now TV player and my Kaspersky anti-virus keeps identifying malware in the Now TV install folder and blocking it. Anybody else having this happen? I doubt it is malware but obviously Kaspersky is incorrectly identifying something as malware. 

It is a pain as it keeps stoppping the Now TV player working on my Win 10 PC.