cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We've released a new version of the macOS player!

The team have been actively working towards today's release, which should help improve the performance of the player.

This release also prepares the player for some upcoming features, as well as a fix to resolve the p20001 issue so many of you have faced. We just need a bit more time on that one, but we'll let you know as soon as it's ready.

Next time you launch the app, it will present you with a button to download & install the latest version, or you can download the player from the Now TV website.

To celebrate this release, here's our Now TV Player performing a mexican wave! Courtesy of our senior developer Ben L. who broke our unit tests earlier, which resulted in this wonderful little accident Heart

200 REPLIES 200
Anonymous User
Not applicable

OS version: Mac OSX 10.9 (Mavericks) 

Processor: 3GHz Intel Core i5

Memory: 8GB

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640

NowTv Player : v1.4.0

The fix is now working for me on the above platform.  Thank you.  

@Anonymous User wrote:

The team have released a fix for the player. Please let me know if you are still having issues. Heart

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now working for me as well, and I'm relieved this has been resolved - thank you. It has to be said though that this been a customer-service disaster for NOW TV. I do hope that lessons will be learnt from this. Negative feedback/reviews can be spread alarmingly quickly and ruin reputations; honesty and keeping (paying) customers informed enhance them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, v1.4 was working fine yesterday now today v2.0.0 appears and the fullscreen icon on the top right corner has stopped working.

@Anonymous User wrote:

OS version: Mac OSX 10.9 (Mavericks) 

Processor: 3GHz Intel Core i5

Memory: 8GB

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640

NowTv Player : v1.4.0

The fix is now working for me on the above platform.  Thank you.  

@Anonymous User wrote:

The team have released a fix for the player. Please let me know if you are still having issues. Heart

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Could you try restarting the player? Just some sync issues with the new update but it should hopefully be working again. Let us know if you're still having issues Cat Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User Could you try restarting the player? Just some sync issues with the new update but it should hopefully be working again. Let us know if you're still having issues Cat Happy

That sorted it.   Thank you. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not working for me on my Mac. Works fine on Ipad or Iphone......

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Could try and send a screenshot of what you're seeing? Is there a spinner with a black screen or just a blank blue screen? Do you have any screen capture applications running in the background? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine still doesn't work

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Downloaded the latest update and still not working...

I'll check tomorrow and if no joy cancel my sub.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Are you seeing any error messages or just the buffering spinner?