cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching Live TV on Now TV Player

I have an Entertainment Pass.

I have Now TV Player on my macbook so I can watch on there.

I can access all On Demand content, but I can't see how to access Live TV on there - ie, watch Sky One live on there.  On my TV I can find a section called 'Guide' and watch it from there, but I can't see similar on the Now TV Player.  where can I access this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't use a Mac or PC when watching NowTV live on their website, but what happens if you select Menu towards top left of your screen, then from the drop down menu select for example Entertainment, then when the next page loads up, either click the small orange TV Guide button towards the top right or scroll down to the bottom of the screen page to reach the live Entertainment channels.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't use a Mac or PC when watching NowTV live on their website, but what happens if you select Menu towards top left of your screen, then from the drop down menu select for example Entertainment, then when the next page loads up, either click the small orange TV Guide button towards the top right or scroll down to the bottom of the screen page to reach the live Entertainment channels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ah yes, got it.
Great, thanks