cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

View Connected Devices

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to connect a Raspberry Pi 4b to my network but can't find it.

Is there a way to go into the the router for example to see the connected devices?

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Open an internet browser and type 192.168.0.1 in your url address bar, this should bring up the NowTV Hub 2 webpage settings.

When prompted use admin and nowtv (all lower case for your username and password).

Then from memory click on the Maintenance Tab and then select Attached Devices from the secondary Tab.

I think from memory you can also see what devices are connected to your NowTV Router by going into your online account under Technical Checks where there is a list of devices connected on the last screen page when undertaking a Technical Check and following the screen prompts to the end.

I am not familiar with a Raspberry PI device, but try splitting the Wifi bands on your Hub 2 Router to see if this makes any difference.

Your Hub Two is dual-band (2.4GHz and 5 GHz). Splitting these bands to create 2 different Wi-Fi networks can help to improve the speed to your devices. Here’s how to do it:

1. Open your web browser and enter "192.168.0.1” in the address bar.
  2. Select Maintenance and enter “admin” and “nowtv” as the username and password.
  3. Select Wireless and then 2.4 GHz Wireless Settings
  4. Scroll down to “Wireless Access Point” and uncheck Synchronise 2.4GHz and 5GHz Settings.
  5. In the ‘Name (SSID)’ box, Change the network name to distinguish it from the current network (e.g. add “_2.4G” to the current name). Select Apply.
  6. Check the network name has been updated, and then select 5GHz Wireless Settings.
  7. To be able to see easily which network is which on your devices, change the ‘Name (SSID)’ here too (e.g. add “_5G” to the current name). Select Apply.
  8. That’s it. Select Logout at the top of the screen to exit.

Also maybe try pressing the WPS button on the front of the Hub 2 Router to find WiFi devices.

Maybe also try typing Raspberry PI in the Community search engine and also try the Sky Broadband Community Forum search box for any related posts.