cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate

Re: Video horribly distorted when I go full screen on a 2560x1440 iMac (Sierra, 27 inch, late 2009)

Hello,

STILL waiting for the solution to this - please could we have an update.

Thanks

Ian

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Re: Video horribly distorted when I go full screen on a 2560x1440 iMac (Sierra, 27 inch, late 2009)

We're looking into why this could be happening. Can you please confirm whether you have any additional displays connected?

0 Thanks
Advocate

I have the same problem running a late 2009 iMac with no other displays connected.
0 Thanks
Advocate

No, no other displays, just the main imac display.  

0 Thanks
Mentor

Sadly the exact same issue here.

iMac 2009, Sierra, NOW TV 2.1.4 - no extra screen connected.

Player looks fine in small window but when I scale to full screen in distorts.

I do regret having signed up for 4 months now... don't want to watch in a small window!!

A quick fix would be highly appreciated!

0 Thanks
Mentor

been in touch with the support but they couldn't help either.

Instead they told me to wait for an update or software fix on their end...

as to when this would be they could tell... seriously a bummer! and certainly no customer orientated support.

I'll watch this for another day or so and cancel my subscription.

0 Thanks
Mentor

@Nicholas-M Any chance to get a statement as to when we can expect a fix for this???

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Are you able to expand the window to fit the screen instead of going full screen? Does that stretch the picture, or is it just fullscreen mode that's the issue?

0 Thanks
Mentor

No, sadly scaling the window doesn’t work either.

I can scale up the window to a point but at about 70-80% of the screen it distorts again. I have been through this with your support but they couldn’t provide a fix and told me to wait for an update.

Hence, I am wondering when to expect this update.
0 Thanks
Mentor

so Nicholas-M?

Any thoughts?

A week later and no idea if this will be fixed.

how about a statement to all of us experiencing this issue????

0 Thanks