cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Updated home screen!

We’ve made a few improvements to our home screen on some devices, so you can get to the shows, movies and sport you love even faster.

You can check out our new home screen on these devices: 

Happy watching,

NOW TV

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

In all honesty, the "improvements" have been several steps back. I'm running NowTV sticks (3801UK) on 3 TVs in my home. 1 is only 2 weeks old and since the update on 22nd, I've had nothing but problems. For all 3 devices, they keep freezing up, apps not loading, voice search no longer works,no response from the remote and constantly rebooting several times spoiling the enjoyment we had before the update. I was planning on buying another device and TV for my kitchen but now I have to rethink my options.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Updated home screen... not at all, a web page that I have to constantly have to sign in on after accepting cookies.

The player seems to be pointless ad-on which goes nowhere.

Please bring back the previously used app

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Daz

This is a customer based forum, so no one here can either grant or decline your request.  But you can contact Now TV via the following email:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpgMaybe something will happen once you put your request in.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Interesting and creative use of the word "improvements".....if you really meant to replace a fast three or four click process, with a slow to load a player that redirects one to a web page that jumps and skips then stops and starts when you get to the film it plays with slow frame rate... then well done.

I use Netflix and Amazon Prime with no problems, a fast PC and fiber broadband 40Mbsec  DL/ 15Mbsec UL. I had no problems with your service before todays update......Thanks a lot.

Richard

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As @ukbobboy  has mentioned, this is a customer forum. You are best to contact Now TV directly rather than ranting on here.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Chat to and advisor takes you to Live chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help