cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to log in using Windows 10 app

Hello,

I've been unable to log in using the Windows 10 app for over a week. I just get the error - 'Something's not right. See nowtv.vom/status'

I've tried the following:

• Deleted and reinstalled the app.
  • Cleared cache and cookies
  • Reset password 

I can log into the website no problem.  I can also log in using the Roku and Playstation app.

Any help please?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get the same issue, I am yet to find any answers. Also for whatever reason I can only see certain  episodes of shows on the desktop app and not on the website or the phone app. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue which is also repeated on a different machine and a different windows 10 version (Professional).

Is there a fix for this.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PC-Mac/Something-s-not-right-give-it-a-moment-again-Windows-10-App/m-p/515315/highlight/true#M6097

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I followed instructions and it did not work.

I have had this problem for months and it does not makes sense why it will not let me log on yet i can use the web browser player.

Would prefer the store app as image quality is better.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Sorry about that - that’s about as comprehensive as you can get, without starting to poke about in Windows internals ☹️

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the response but that didn't work for me either.  And, I don't see how it would work anyway.

Shocking service from Now TV.  There have been many others posting with the same issue so they obviously know it's an issue with their platform, not users' hardware.

@support