cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to access Sports channel on PC using Windows 10

I have just purchased a Sports Day Pass. When I tried to activate it I was invited to download the Now TV app. I declined that but found that I could not get the channel to work, so eventually I downloaded the app/file. Now when i try to activate the pass, I get a "Loading" screen for a split second and then I get the screen showing what is on offer on all of the channels. Guidance from the Forum would be appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't use my PC for watching nowtv, but perhaps there is something in this guide article that point you in the right direction.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/watching-now-tv-on-windows

If you are still getting no joy, then you could look at using the dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store instead on the nowtv player or some members have had better success with IE11 and Silverlight.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/google-chrome-silverlight-compatibility

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I believe you're having the same problem I've got - you see error number 9903?  I've been chatting to the helpdesk chaps for the past 20 mins and the only solution they could suggest is using the application from the Windows Store, which seems to be working fine for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don't bother mate the picture will be fuzzy 30% of the time anyways
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled subscription today, yet i am still supposed to get access until 27th Feb 2021 for 2 devices, 3 until 17th Feb with Boost!

Tired of having my nights ruined by Now TV app and Bt sports app. Cancelled BT sports and reported them to the ombudsman, they have acknowledged that i have a valid complaint/upheld after being told by BT that i am in deadlock! Looking forward to getting 18 months subscription money back from them. 

I think i will do the same now with NOW TV whilst i have nothing else to do. Lockdown!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Best to drop an email to customer support. Address is in the below picture.

FDCC3BB6-3FA1-4B4C-B1EF-EB3A519F04E9.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know bud! Then i miss more of my nights viewing. I will do it after my night has been ruined tomorrow.