cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV Player on Windows 10 broken

This was working fine for me yesterday on my main desktop PC, but today the player opens for a few seconds, the circle starts spinning and then it closes down.  Same thing happens on my laptop (both running the latest versions of Windows 10 and Chrome with all the latest updates).

After initially being taken through trying different browsers (including incognito mode), uninstalling and re-installing the player all to no effect, Live Chat finally admitted that there is a current and known issue with the player on Windows 10!

They have said that they will escalate my issue to the next level of support but cannot offer me any compensation for not being able to watch the football this evening!

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This thread might be of some use. 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PC-Mac/PC-NOWTV-Player-Suddenly-Stopped-Working/m-p/554112#M6998

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @gavs82008 , but I went through that thread and tried those suggestions yesterday (and also advised Live Chat I had done that), but the current problems seemed to be linked to the latest version of the Player, whereas those fixes relate to earlier versions.

I've tried again this morning and the problem persists.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Latest update from Live Chat this evening:

"our technical team is already working a fix once the issue is fixed you will get a email from them once the issue is fixed".