cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

(T6036) - Graphics card driver issues

I am not able to watch any content on my surface pro windows 10 tablet. I usually log in through IE and not Edge and it works fine.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Silverlite and keep getting this same error message.  (T6036) - Graphics card driver issues.

This is clearly not a graphics card issue as I have the latest driver and my machine is almost brand new. Any thoughts please?

111 REPLIES 111
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting an error message with windows 10 saying i need to update my graphics driver - (T6036) - Graphics card driver issues. However my graphics card is up to date.

Not sure how to reslove this issue. Any suggestions??

Now TV really needs to up its game in terms of compalabilty. i have no issues with Netflix. But Now tv, i needed to install firefox, silver light and now it still wont work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the problems.

Hopefully I've got a reasonably simple way for you to resolve this.

Please go to the Microsoft Store and download the NOW TV app for Windows. Then use the app instead of a browser.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Unfortunately the app has the same issue.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you tried unplugging all other outputs? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that your still having trouble.

Can you try the following steps for us please

1. Go to the Charms Menu by pressing the Windows Key + C.

1. Select Search.
  2. Select Everywhere from the drop-down menu.

If you do not have a drop-menu continue to step 4.

1. Search for "WUAPP."
  2. Select the WUAPP App.
  3. Select Check for Updates.
  4. Select Install Important Updates.
  5. Once the updates are installed, try NOW TV again

Update your Graphics Drivers

1. Press the Windows + X key and select Device manager.
  2. Search for Display Adapters.
  3. Right-click on the graphics card and click on Update driver software

Let us know how you get on.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just spent 9.99 on a pass that says i cannot watch anything due to my graphics card

(which is total rubbish as i stream in 1080p and play many movies inc netflix with it with NO troubles)

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I just spent 9.99 on a pass that says i cannot watch anything due to my graphics card

(which is total rubbish as i stream in 1080p and play many movies inc netflix with it with NO troubles)

Hi @Anonymous User,

Unfortunately you have not given us any technical information about your computer set-up or if you're using an internet browser to view the NOW TV service, so sadly it's not possible to help you!

That being said, if you have Windows 8 (or higher) installed on your computer, the best way to view the NOW TV service is by installing the NOW TV Windows app

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear your getting an error message, however as @SeeMoreDigital has mentioned we need more information so we can help you.

Can you let us know what operating system your on, what browser your using, who your Internet provider is, when this error appears and if you have any antivirus software installed.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am using Windows 10 with the same issue. Can you help? 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Are you using the Windows app or the browser? - could you also answer the questions @Anonymous User has asked above so we can help you better?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team